Trimble Inc. (NASDAQ:TRMB) changed -0.98% to recent value of $73.99. The stock transacted 1211809 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 2.00M shares. It spotted trading -1.07% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 269.77% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks.
On Feb. 10, 2021, Trimble Inc. (NASDAQ:TRMB) revealed fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 financial results.
Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights
- GAAP revenue of $829.7 million, up 1 percent year over year, and non-GAAP revenue of $830.0 million, flat year over year. Fourth quarter 2020 was a 13-week quarter and fourth quarter 2019 was a 14-week quarter.
- Annualized recurring revenue (ARR) of $1.3 billion, up 9 percent year over year
- GAAP operating income was $121.9 million and non-GAAP operating income was $196.7 million
- GAAP net income was $180.3 million and non-GAAP net income was $155.6 million
- Diluted earnings per share was $0.71 on a GAAP basis, and $0.61 on a non-GAAP basis
- Adjusted EBITDA was $216.5 million, 26.1 percent of non-GAAP revenue
Fiscal 2020 Financial Highlights
- GAAP revenue of $3,147.7 million, and non-GAAP revenue of $3,152.0 million, both down 4 percent year over year. Fiscal 2020 was a 52-week year and 2019 was a 53-week year.
- GAAP operating income was $419.8 million and non-GAAP operating income was $719.6 million
- GAAP net income was $389.9 million and non-GAAP net income was $562.4 million
- Diluted earnings per share was $1.55 on a GAAP basis, and $2.23 on a non-GAAP basis
- Adjusted EBITDA was $798.7 million, 25.3 percent of non-GAAP revenue
- Operating cash flow was $672.0 million, up 15 percent year over year
- During fiscal 2020, Trimble repurchased approximately 1.9 million shares for $81.6 million. Approximately $90.7 million remains under the current share repurchase authorization as of the end of the fourth quarter.
TRMB has a gross margin of 55.60% and an operating margin of 12.30% while its profit margin remained 15.60% for the last 12 months. Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 69.50% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 7.00%.
The company has 250.70M of outstanding shares and 248.98M shares were floated in the market. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 0.9 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 5.31% from the mean of 20 days, 9.99% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 42.60% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 4.80%, 1.25% for month and YTD performance remained 10.81%.