UniFirst Corporation (NYSE:UNF)stock identified change of 84.56% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of 3.24% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $4.21BM and dividend yield of 0.44%. UNF stock has been recorded 17.78% away from 50 day moving average and 24.50% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 10.03% off 20-day moving average.
On Jan. 6, 2021, UniFirst Corporation (NYSE:UNF) revealed results for its first quarter ended November 28, 2020 as compared to the corresponding period in the prior fiscal year:
Q1 2021 Financial Highlights
- Consolidated revenues for the first quarter decreased 4.0% to $446.9 million.
- Operating income was $56.0 million, a decrease of 6.7%.
- The quarterly tax rate increased to 25.0% compared to 22.1% in prior year.
- Net income decreased to $41.9 million, or 13.2%.
- Diluted earnings per share decreased to $2.20 from $2.52, or 12.7%.
The Industrials sector company, UniFirst Corporation noticed change of 6.69% to $224.96 along volume of 151838 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 94.96K. The stock observed return of 8.10% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 18.52% over one month performance. UNF’s shares are at 19.37% for the quarter and driving a 10.53% return over the course of the past year and is now at 6.27% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 2.74% and for month was at 2.24%. There are 18.89M shares outstanding and 15.04M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 1.02.