BancorpSouth Bank (NYSE:BXS) stock observed trading -34.06% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 26.32% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 1.69% away from 50 day moving average and -4.88% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 5.57% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $2.28B and dividend yield of 3.40%.
On Oct. 19, 2020, BancorpSouth Bank (NYSE:BXS) disclosed financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2020.
Highlights for the third quarter of 2020 included:
- Achieved record quarterly net income available to common shareholders of $71.5 million, or $0.69 per diluted common share, and record net operating income available to common shareholders – excluding MSR – of $71.2 million, or $0.69 per diluted common share.
- Recorded provision for credit losses of $15.0 million primarily as a result of the lengthening of the anticipated recovery time for certain economic factors included in the Company’s allowance for credit losses methodology associated with the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic; net charge-offs for the quarter totaled $1.4 million, or 0.04 percent of net loans and leases on an annualized basis.
- Generated a record $110.0 million in pre-tax pre-provision net revenue, or 1.88 percent of average assets on an annualized basis, which represents an increase from 1.87 percent for the third quarter of 2019 and an increase from 1.81 percent for the second quarter of 2020.
- Generated total deposit and customer repo growth of $174.9 million for the quarter, or 3.5 percent on an annualized basis.
- Mortgage production volume of $937.7 million contributed to mortgage production and servicing revenue of $26.7 million.
- Continued improvement in operating efficiency reflected in the decline in the operating efficiency ratio – excluding MSR – to 58.4 percent for the quarter.
- Maintained strong regulatory capital metrics; estimated total risk-based capital of 14.20 percent at September 30, 2020 compared to 11.28 percent at September 30, 2019.
The USA based company BancorpSouth Bank moved with change of -1.00% to $21.74 with the total traded volume of 187450 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 417.40K shares. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at -4.14%. The one month performance of stock was 7.20%. BXS’s shares are at -3.51% for the quarter and driving a -26.21% return over the course of the past year and is now at -30.79% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 1.5. The average volatility for the week and month was at 3.56% and 4.00% respectively. There are 104.35M shares outstanding and 83.73M shares are floated in market.