LGI Homes (NASDAQ:LGIH) changed -2.62% to recent value of $75.35. The stock transacted 502501 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 253.40K shares. It spotted trading -21.28% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 44.46% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks.
On Feb. 25, 2020, LGI Homes (NASDAQ:LGIH) declared results for the fourth quarter 2019 and the twelve months ended December 31, 2019.
Fourth Quarter 2019 Results and Comparisons to Fourth Quarter 2018
- Net Income increased 52.1% to $64.9 million, or $2.69 Basic EPS and $2.52 Diluted EPS
- Net Income Before Income Taxes increased 51.0% to $84.9 million
- Home Sales Revenues increased 42.5% to $605.6 million
- Home Closings increased 35.8% to 2,515
- Average Home Sales Price increased 4.9% to $240,815
- Gross Margin as a Percentage of Homes Sales Revenues was 23.5%
- Adjusted Gross Margin (non-GAAP) as a Percentage of Home Sales Revenues was 25.5%
- Active Selling Communities at December 31, 2019 increased 20.5% to 106
- 48,062 Total Owned and Controlled Lots at December 31, 2019
Please see Non-GAAP Measures for a reconciliation of Adjusted Gross Margin (a non-GAAP measure) to Gross Margin, the most directly comparable GAAP measure.
Full Year 2019 Results and Comparisons to Full Year 2018
- Net Income increased 15% to $178.6 million, or $7.70 Basic EPS and $7.02 Diluted EPS
- Net Income Before Income Taxes increased 16.4% to $231.8 million
- Home Sales Revenues increased 22.2% to $1.8 billion
- Home Closings increased 18.1% to 7,690
- Average Home Sales Price increased 3.5% to $239,032
- Gross Margin as a Percentage of Homes Sales Revenues was 23.7%
- Adjusted Gross Margin (non-GAAP) as a Percentage of Home Sales Revenues was 25.8%
LGIH has a gross margin of 23.70% and an operating margin of 12.40% while its profit margin remained 9.70% for the last 12 months. Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 12.60% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 14.83%.
The company has 26.04M of outstanding shares and 22.50M shares were floated in the market. The price moved ahead of -13.74% from the mean of 20 days, -5.94% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -1.67% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -19.94%, -7.96% for month and YTD performance remained 6.65%.