Strongbridge Biopharma plc, (NASDAQ:SBBP) stock identified change of 93.71% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -51.32% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $146.39MM. SBBP stock has been recorded 3.90% away from 50 day moving average and 9.28% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -12.49% off 20-day moving average.
On Feb. 25, 2020, Strongbridge Biopharma plc, (NASDAQ:SBBP) a global commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for rare diseases with significant unmet needs, released financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2019.
We are pleased with the continued revenue growth of KEVEYIS® (dichlorphenamide) in 2019, which resulted in a positive and growing contribution margin for the Company. We believe that this revenue growth can be attributed to both a steady flow of referrals from physicians that resulted in new patient starts and improved retention rates, and we expect this growth to continue in 2020, said John H. Johnson, executive chairman of Strongbridge Biopharma. In addition to commercial efforts for KEVEYIS, our main priorities are to complete the Phase 3 LOGICS trial and submit a quality new drug application for RECORLEV® (levoketoconazole). Based upon current assumptions, we expect to report top-line data from LOGICS at the end of the second quarter or during the third quarter of this year.
Corporate & Financial Highlights
Rare Neuromuscular Franchise: KEVEYIS® (dichlorphenamide)
- Achieved KEVEYIS net product sales of $5.6 million during the fourth quarter of 2019, a 27 percent increase compared to $4.4 million during the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Full-year 2019 net revenues from sales of KEVEYIS totaled $21.7 million, compared to full-year net revenues of $16.8 million in 2018, a 29 percent increase.
- Full-year 2020 revenue guidance for KEVEYIS of $26 to $27 million; the Company continues to anticipate a positive and growing KEVEYIS contribution margin in 2020.
- Rare Endocrine Franchise: RECORLEV® (levoketoconazole)
- Enrollment in the Phase 3 LOGICS study of RECORLEV in endogenous Cushing’s syndrome is approximately 85 percent complete; the Company projects that all of the remaining patients required to complete enrollment are currently in the titration and maintenance phase.
- Based upon current observations, the Company believes that it will report top-line results from the LOGICS study at the end of the second quarter or during the third quarter of 2020.
- The Company plans to submit a New Drug Application for RECORLEV to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approximately six months after reporting top-line LOGICS results.
The Healthcare sector company, Strongbridge Biopharma plc noticed change of 2.59% to $2.77 along volume of 721593 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 460.74K. The stock observed return of -15.03% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at -12.06% over one month performance. SBBP’s shares are at 58.29% for the quarter and driving a -47.93% return over the course of the past year and is now at 32.54% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 13.88% and for month was at 8.57%. There are 52.85M shares outstanding and 45.26M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 0.71.