Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. (NYSE:XIN) spotted trading -21.18% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 11.67% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 4.15% to recent value of $4.02. The stock transacted 114617 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 82.69K shares. The company has 59.9M of outstanding shares and 32.86M shares were floated in the market.
On Aug. 16, 2019, Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. (NYSE:XIN) an NYSE-listed real estate developer and property manager operating primarily in China and in other countries, reported its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2019.
- First half contract sales of 2019 increased 3.4% to RMB6, 676.3 million from RMB6, 457.0 million in the first half of 2018.
- Contract sales decreased 20.0% to US$507.4 million from US$633.9 million in the second quarter of 2018 and increased 5.8% from US$479.7 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- Total revenue increased 71.3% to US$609.4 million from US$355.8 million in the second quarter of 2018 and increased 30.0% from US$468.9 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- Gross profit increased 45.5% to US$159.2 million from US$109.4 million in the second quarter of 2018 and increased 21.5% from US$131.0 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- Selling, General and Administrative (SG&A) expenses as a percentage of total revenue decreased to 10.3% from 13.2% in the second quarter of 2018 and decreased from 12.0% in the first quarter of 2019.
- Net income was US$19.8 million compared to net loss of US$9.3 million in the second quarter of 2018 and net income of US$18.2 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- Current debt outstanding decreased 33.8% to US$1,207.2 million, or 33.6% of the total debt, from US$1,823.7 million, or 51.9% of the total debt, in the first quarter of 2019.
- Diluted net earnings per American Depositary Share (ADS) attributable to shareholders were US$0.19 compared to diluted net loss of US$0.10 per ADS in the second quarter of 2018 and diluted net earnings of US$0.33 per ADS in the first quarter of 2019.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 17.00% for this year. XIN has a gross margin of 28.20%.
According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 1.3 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of -1.88% from the mean of 20 days, -4.64% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -9.44% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 0.25%, -4.29% for month and YTD performance remained 5.79%.
William Payton possesses over 7 years of investment experience, an M.B.A. from California State University, and is also certified in Risk Management Assurance. He is a self-taught investor and follows the value investing approach to picking stocks. William has exploited those observations and developed investment tactics within a fundamentally sound long-term investment strategy. He currently covers Earnings News category for our site. William is a Certified Internal Auditor, Data Miner, and author with a career broadly spanning over multiple business areas.
Address: 4831 Elk Street, Irvine, California, USA
Phone number: 949-757-9251