Qudian Inc. (NYSE:QD) stock identified change of 123.00% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -3.10% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $2652.54M. QD stock has been recorded 8.75% away from 50 day moving average and 43.14% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 3.54% off 20-day moving average.
On Aug. 16, 2019, Qudian Inc. (NYSE:QD) a leading provider of online small consumer credit products in China, released its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2019.
- Total number of registered users as of June 30, 2019 reached 76.0 million, representing an increase of 11.9% from June 30, 2018
- Number of outstanding borrowers  from loan book business and transaction referral business as of June 30, 2019 increased by 11.9% to 6.1 million from 5.4 million as of March 31, 2019
- Cumulative number of borrowers  from loan book business and transaction referral business as of June 30, 2019 increased by 16.9% to 18.3 million from June 30, 2018
- New active borrowers from loan book business and transaction referral business for this quarter increased by 108.2% to 1,092,849 from 524,795 for the first quarter of 2019 as a result of successful activation of Qudian’s user base through credit trial programs and incremental user growth driven by transaction referral business
- Total outstanding loan balance  as of June 30, 2019 increased by 91.8% to RMB28.7 billion from June 30, 2018
- Weighted average loan tenure for our loan book business was 8.4 months for this quarter, compared with 9.9 months for the first quarter of 2019;Weighted average loan tenure for our transaction referral business was 14.1 months for this quarter, compared with 11.8 months for the first quarter of 2019
- Cumulative number of users for traffic referral service as of June 30, 2019 increased by 34.1% to 3.4 million from March 31, 2019; Cumulative number of users for transaction referral service as of June 30, 2019 increased by 205.6% to 417,478 from March 31, 2019
- Cumulative amount of transactions referred for transaction referral business was RMB5.9 billion as of June 30, 2019
The Technology sector company, Qudian Inc. noticed change of 2.65% to $8.92 along volume of 11093297 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 5671.86K. The stock observed return of 0.00% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 7.60% over one month performance. QD’s shares are at 30.41% for the quarter and driving a 25.99% return over the course of the past year and is now at 107.93% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 4.61% and for month was at 4.62%. There are 297.37M shares outstanding and 190.24M shares are floated in market.
Steven Humphrey is a technology writer, journalist and CEO of Surveypaid.info, a leading stock and market website. He has more than 10 years of experience in institutional investment markets, including fixed income, equities, derivatives and real estate. Steven has a Bachelor in Business Administration with a major in Finance. He has always been interested in the stock market and how it behaves. Steven bought his first stocks in a private business at age 15 and made his first public stock trade at 23.
Address: 682 Cooper Church Road, Leesville, Louisiana (LA) 71446, USA
Phone number: 608-648-2794